- Management / Administrative / Business Studies
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Computer Science / Programmer / Developer
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
Choosen candidates will receive an Internship Allowance and experience to work with experienced engineers and managers.
Duration: 2 – 8 Months
Minimun CGPA required: 2.7 and above
- Opportunity to be exposed to knowledge in specific course with the basics of Military Equipments and Spareparts
- Chance to convert to permanent position & career development
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
- Good working environment
Management / Administrative / Business Studies
- Assist in maintaining accounts and in handling administrative functions of the department.
- Request for supporting documents if it is not sufficient.
- Assist in preparing audit schedules.
- Assist to maintain the fixed assets register and nominal assets register.
- Monitoring of incoming & outgoing of parts.
- Assist in preparing and submitting statistics required.
- Capitalized / expensed Project Cost.
- Input the supplier invoices of the smaller subsidiaries
- Assist in preparing SST/GST returns.
- Perform bank reconciliation of the smaller bank accounts.
- Undertake any other related jobs as directed by the superior.
- To assist and explore in the field of Preventive maintenance.
- To assist and explore in Autonomous maintenance as well.
- To assist on asset management program set up for the Maintenance team.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient mode of operations on manufacturing machines and tooling.
- To learn and support continuous improvement process, development process and design workflows to minimize unnecessary stoppages and breakdown.
- To follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to identify failure modes and perform the repair, testing and upgrade on failed devices.
- Reassemble repaired devices as per the SOP.
- Follow service and repair procedures, quality, work instructions, working procedures as per service repair requirements and maintain repair history of individual products.
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
Computer Science / Programmer / Developer
- To design, maintain and execute automated tests – including functional, system integration, regression, performance, and API testing.
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact for software packaging requeests to validate and obtain complete requirements for softwaare packagers.
- Involve in providing technical assistance, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issue.
- Participate in developing and maintaining software application.
- Assist in create and update documentations.
- Working closely with an IT team and immediate superior.
- Able to communicate with all levels.